Saturday, September 1, 2007



CRASH

a movie of many stories intertwined with a cental plot - racism. stunningly 'real'.


RANTINGS

haven't been writing lately. just drowned with work. listening to the killers really helps. work, what have I got to say about it, very draining at times. perhaps because we work day in day out and weekends always end too soon. not enough sleep=lethargy. with a new head, work gets more 'structured' with tight deadlines to meet. i get more emotional lately. i get offended easily with the slightest sarcastic remarks. not sure what got into me these days, probably pms-induced. and work keeps piling every now and then, and my suggestion of a 3D directional sign was expectedly turned down cos it was too 'toy-company-looking'. well, i tried to be more pro-value added. but then again to be corporate and think square is how you survive, at least here anyways.
so don't say I didn't try. the opposite company deals with event mgt and has a creative dept. everytime I see these young professionals wear jeans and casual clothes to work, I always say 'I should be there'. Probably not now but after a degree then I can negotiate for a better price deserving of the paper qualifications.

No comments: